What is the Typical Process?
Employees trying to help friends get a job, may have no idea about their friends’ qualifications. You need to be respectful of your co-workers, but this can be more wasted time and not to mention uncomfortable.
What are some Hiring Issues?
- Finding the right candidate is a complicated process.
- Your time is too valuable to be sorting through resumes.
- Hiring is a distraction from managing your business.
- A resume alone does not truly reflect a person’s abilities or lack of abilities.
You need to find the candidate that adds value to the organization.
What Are You Missing?
- The skills of someone that has done this as a profession for over 20 years.
- A recruiter that has sourced and placed over 1,000 people.
- A recruiter that has worked with over 250 hiring managers and different types of companies.
- A recruiter that is knowledgable in multiple departments
- A recruiter that has a grasp on the latest technologies
Alysa Binder, Your Inside Recruiter on the Outside
Issues With the Standard Recruiter’s Process
This process is not the way to find the best candidates.
Stop Wasting Your Time
Let Interlink Recruiting be
“Your Inside Recruiter on the Outside”